The Grand Palace features some of the most spectacular architectures in Asia.The Palace compound is a treasure house for Thai arts and houses the Emerald Buddha, the most sacred Buddha image in Thailand.
This is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains the symbol of the kingdom.
You’ll visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew-Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedi, and the Royal Pantheon. Wat Phra Kaew is Thailand’s most sacred temple, so please do not wear shorts, sandals or T-shirts. Certain buildings in the Palace grounds are closed on Saturdays and Sundays..
- Pick up and drop off from Hotel in Bangkok city area, all admission fee as in the itinerary, English speaking
- Transfer service operates according to pre-assigned and route only, please let us know your hotels name during your booking process and we will send you e-mail to arrange pick up time with you.
- Extra charge will be applied for transfer in some Bangkok area. (To be advised)
- Luggage, carry-on bags, and backpacks are not allowed in the Grand Palace and the Temple of the Emerald Buddha.
- Please do not wear shorts, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not allow to use inside some buildings.
- Itinerary may be subject to change or cancellation according to local weather conditions. In the event of bad weather, tours will be postponed until suitable conditions arise.
- In any case of your booking isn’t matched with reality when you show upfront (such as child’s age, child’s height, the quantity of people and etc), you are responsible to pay the additional charge upfront the show/tour. Hotels2thailand.com reserves the right to non-refund if the booking is mistaken reserved by guest.